Friday, April 24, 2009

Standing Up (10-months)

This is all Eden does lately. Pretty soon after learning to crawl Eden figured out how to pull herself up to standing. It's pretty much her favorite thing to do. She pulls herself up on everything...tables, chairs, beds, couches, doors, the wall, her brother, her sister, my legs (I love that one :) ). She is not at all content to sit anywhere...she is always finding somewhere to stand...





(Justin left the fridge open when he was
getting himself a yogurt. Eden saw her chance
and was so excited and happy as she reached
for that bowl of strawberries. I got to her right
before she could dump them.)

With all of the standing up comes a lot of
falling down. Here is Eden in action...
She is so fun. She even smiles when
she's falling over...pretty great, huh.


Eden as godzilla...



So here is Eden at 10-months!
Time is going by way too fast!


And here is a video of Eden laughing for those who
don't get to hear it very often. It's a great sound.
(I don't know why my videos always come out so dark
when I post them on my blog. They are much lighter when
I watch them on my computer. Oh well...)

15 comments:

Colleen said...

Eden looks like she's so much fun! What a trooper to smile even when she's falling down! I love hearing her laugh, can't help but smile and giggle myself when I listen!

Cheryl said...

Amazing how much excitement little babies can bring us. Every accomplishment is HUGE and fun to watch. She is darling.

Angela said...

Looks like you may have a walker soon. What a cutie. I love the fridge shot.

Grapefruit said...

She looks so tall! Not that I'm surprised...

What's up with the empty vegetable drawers in your fridge? Haven't you heard? You need 5 a day...

Kristine said...

Haha! That's so cute! I can't believe she is 10 months old already! I love that super cute dress she is wearing :)

Lindsay said...

Becca! I am so embarassed! I have veggies in there, I swear. There is celery, lots of artichokes (they are on sale for
.98 cents at Fresh and Easy), baby carrots, onions, and lots of apples and grapes in there. You just can't see them!

Sean said...

That laugh is so cute! She's growing fast and we'll be excited to see her this summer. She'll probably be running around by then.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Eden looks like so much fun. Ada & Ridley both giggled along with Eden's laugh. Very cute!

tavia said...

she is getting so big

Wendi said...

What a cutie! Love her cheerful smile and laugh! :D

adamanderinclark said...

All the different stages are so much fun.

Erin said...

These are great pics, she looks so happy:)

Amy said...

Ella just turned 13 months- and it is so much fun, just wait- as you know they only get more and more fun!

Christina said...

Her laugh is so much fun. I love it.

MarilynG said...

I finally heard her adorable laugh. I hope she is still laughing like that when I see her in person. I love all of the pictures. I miss you all.
Love, Grandma