Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Morning

Happy (late) Easter!
Pretty Emily

Adorable (and awesome) Justin
Sweet Eden
Since it's Eden's first Easter and first
Easter dress...she gets a couple extra pictures. :)
I wanted to include this picture because it shows
off Eden's cool purple lip that she woke up with Sunday morning.
Every once in a while Eden will suck on her lower lip
so hard it actually turns purple. Crazy, huh.
Everyone at church wondered what happened to her!
(at least it matches her dress. just kidding.)

Sisters...
I am so incredibly grateful for these three children...
They are happy and healthy and good and I couldn't ask for more!

14 comments:

Grapefruit said...

At least her lip matches her dress! She, and everyone, looks so cute. And youngest siblings always deserve extra photos!

Christina said...

That lip thing is so funny! You do a great job taking lots of photos of Eden.

steve and jessica said...

What fun Easter pictures!

Colleen said...

I LOVE the pics! Your kids are adorable! That's sad about Eden's lip!

Kristine said...

Oh they are so cute! I wish I knew them better! :D

Amy B said...

Emily Faith is looking like a little heart breaker!!!

Cara said...

What cuties! That's so funny that Eden sucks on her lip so hard! I've never heard of something like that!

Grow Family said...

They are all so adorable! I love Eden's dress.

Karen said...

So.Stinkin'.Cute.

Angela said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Your kids look adorable! Funny that Eden sucks on her lip. She is too cute!

Cheryl said...

They really are just darling. I love this last shot. All 3 with perfect smiles...that is amazing and a HUGE accomplishment. I'm still trying to get a good one with even just the 2 of mine looking and smiling. Glad you guys had a great Easter.

lisa said...

They did look cute! I noticed at church. I love how happy you are to have them home with you. It is wonderful.

MarilynG said...

They are all still as beautiful children as ever. It seems like I might have been visiting the first time Eden had her purple lip. At least I remember we weren't sure what was going on with it.

I want copies of the pictures.

Wendi said...

Your children are adorable! :)