Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break and First Time Swimming!

Like I said before, we had a great break. One of the big things we did was take the kids swimming (indoor) two different times. It's a big deal because this was Eden's first time ever swimming. It was so fun and she loved it. She went crazy splashing in the water and would've stayed in their for hours if she could have. It makes me excited for the summer!

The pool had these great baby
life vests. She loved just floating around.
My little sister came down from Utah
with her two boys. Her youngest is just
6 weeks younger than Eden!
(sorry this picture is so dark)
They were hilarious together...
it was so fun to watch them play.
My niece Abbie slept over two separate nights.
We loved having her!

Girl time...they painted each others nails and
put curlers in each others hair and ate brownies and watched movies.
It was pretty much the perfect girly sleepover.
At the park...
And finally...dying Easter eggs.

4 comments:

Grapefruit said...

There is something about girls in curlers and chubby babies in swimsuits. I love both! I actually forgot, for the second year in a row, to dye eggs. What kind of mother am I? I bought the dye, so I get half credit...

Colleen said...

You are such a fun mom to let your kids do all this fun stuff! I can tell you LOVE your kids to death! Love the "girl time" pics! Looks ways fun!

Kristine said...

SOOO cute! I want a girl to have fun sleepovers with! How old is Abby now?

MarilynG said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I wish I were closer and could see you all more often.