Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

This is going to be a couple of posts at the same time again. I'm really trying to catch up. December is just such a busy month...I expect January to be much slower. :)
We had a wonderful Christmas with both mine and Dave's families...and I have lots of great pictures to share. But before I get to that I wanted to catch up on some fun things that happened right before Christmas. Last week Emily's Christmas dance recital took place. Her class tapped to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and it was of course very cute and very entertaining. Enjoy!


All curled and ready to go...
Emily's the tall cutie in the middle...

This picture is way too dark, I don't even know
why I added it. Oh well.


Emily and her good friend Emma after the recital...

We went out to eat afterwards to celebrate.
It was such a fun night!


A very short clip of the dance...I wish we had gotten more of it!
Again, Emily's in the middle. :)



It's O.K. to fix your hair DURING the performance, right?

8 comments:

Jennica said...

She looks so sweet. I am anxiously waiting for my little girl to be in dance too. 8)

Colleen said...

That looks so fun! Makes me excited for when Alli is old enough to dance!

Sean said...

Very cute. Good job, Em!

Broderick Clan said...

There is something about little girls in pink tutus. Emily did a great job!

Grapefruit said...

Emily is SO tall, wow! I don't think Megan has grown since we last saw you... and Emily is like a seventh grader! She looks so cute, I love their tutus. Fun!

VegasWatkins said...

How adorable I love it!

Kristen said...

How cute! She is easy to pick out with those long legs!

destiny said...

I love that! I'm so glad i could see some of her dance. I bet she loves her tutu! So fun!