Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Celebrating Christmas Part 1

This is gonna be kind of a big update. We've been busy and had a lot of fun the last few weeks...it's just that time of year I guess! Anyway, keep scrolling for multiple posts!



Starting off...last weekend we went to see some fun Christmas lights in our area. A nice, local man with a big yard sets up a super fun Christmas lights display for the public to enjoy for free! There are lights everywhere, fun Christmas displays, Santa, hot chocolate and cookies for sale, and even a fun train ride. We had a great time.



All bundled up for the light show...


On the train...the kids thought it was so fun...

Eden liked it too!





I like this picture cause of Justin's funny facial expression

Eden's face as she checked out the lights...

Almost got it...

Visiting Santa at our ward Christmas party.
Emily asked for a Littlest Pet Shop VIP, Justin asked for Transformers.
(done and done :) )


We also decorated Christmas cookies with friends last week...
so fun!



Justin loves his Santa hat...
he wears it day...and night!

Eden likes it too...

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

9 comments:

Jennica said...

I had no idea that the house existed till this yr. It really was kind of neat. Your kids look like the enjoyed it too. 8)

Angela said...

I loved all your posts. And I think it is cute that your kids think you have the most beautiful tree in the world. I love that they get excited about the simplest things. Your kids are so cute. And Eden is ADORABLE!!!I love her cheeks. She is so cute and chubby. Even Jaxton was looking at your blog with me saying,"look at that cute baby". We can't wait to see you at Grandma's Party.

Amy said...

Dave needs to take some pictures so we can see you!

lisa said...

Lots of fun updates! I love this season!

Grapefruit said...

I just love Eden's cheeks! They are so kissable! Wish we were closer and we could do some of this fun stuff together, like the olden days!

The Ririe's said...

I totally forgot about that place you can take your kids to ride the train and see the lights. I need to get my kids there! That picture of Justin making the funny face is so cute!

Sean said...

What fun! I love the first picture of Emily and Eden. That is darling! And I have to giggle a little that you are wearing snow hats and drinking hot chocolate in the desert. Maybe it was cold that day :)

Dianne

Erin said...

I posted my comment on your other blog listed on your profile, oops. Yup, Kerri and I went to help Santa. I love your pics you post!

Cheryl said...

Gotta love this time of year...especially when you've got kids. There excitement about everything is so much fun. Glad you guys are having fun. Love the pictures. Eden is just adorable!