Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas in Vegas

On the morning of Christmas Eve we left Logan and headed strait for home. We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and my sister and her sweet kids. We ate yummy food, played games, and the kids put on an awesome talent show. It was so fun to be together!

The cute cousins...

Me and Kris


Christmas Morning!
It was so nice to wake up Christmas morning in our own beds and open presents as a family...

Eden went nuts with the wrapping paper (we knew she would.)

Her face after the wrapping paper was taken away. So sad.

Her new Sandra Boynton books!
I'm pretty sure she thinks they are just as tasty as her other ones...

Playing with the new toys...






The happy kids...




After opening presents and lounging around all day in our p.j.'s we went to my parent's house for a delicious Christmas dinner of homemade chile verde burritos. My mom makes this every year and they are so, so yummy! I don't know why but I didn't get pictures from this part of our Christmas day. I'm so sad I didn't. :(

A family picture taken at the end of our perfect Christmas day...

Oh, and a funny video of Justin singing the Chipmunks Christmas song...

3 comments:

Cara said...

That video is adorable! What a cute kid!

Grapefruit said...

Jane went crazy w/the wrapping paper too. And the boxes... Those burritos sound really good. Matt would be so jealous if he saw Dave playing video games!

chercard said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I felt like my kids are at such perfect ages...all still "believers" and I'd better enjoy it because it may not be that way for much longer!