Wednesday, January 21, 2009

7 Months and Loving It

So Eden is approx. 7 1/2 months old now. In just a few days she will actually switch to the "almost 8 months" stage...and pretty soon after that she actually will be 8 months (yikes!). So I thought this would be a good time to do a 7-month-old post for our baby girl.
Here's a quick summary of Eden at 7 months...(I'm gonna make it much shorter than last month).
Loves sitting up and rolling around. Not crawling (yet). Happy. Sweet. Funny. Chubby. Doesn't like to fall asleep anywhere else besides her own crib (which makes 1:00 church kind of challenging). Super curious. Super wiggly and squirmy. Loves to talk. Still a good eater and starting to eat some table foods (like tiny pieces of pasta, cut up green beans, etc.). Loves going on walks in her stroller. Loves to swing. Loves her family.

Daddy Time...

Sister Time...
(looking at each other in the mirror)

Brother Time...


Our Sweetie...

By the way, laundry baskets make great playpens.
Eden loves to sit in here and contentedly play with her toys.
She's safe, and contained, and happy and it's been really
convenient for dinner making and laundry folding and things like that. :)
Sleeping Baby...
(there is nothing sweeter)

Sleeping baby getting slightly woken up by
a mommy who couldn't resist kissing her...

(sorry honey!)

Don't worry, she went right back to sleep...

Could it be we have a kind of blue-eyed kid?
I never would have thought...
This is the face she makes whenever I
come towards her with a wet paper towel to clean her
face after she's done eating. I call it her "scrunchie face."
She knows what's coming.
I think it's pretty funny.
Ready for a walk...
Some funny (and cute) faces...


The end.

22 comments:

Amy B said...

I love how you post because I think I can actually hear you talking (writing) as you type and I can imagine where you would laugh and smile.

I am sure your a great mom, and WHY didn't I think of the laundry basket- that would have been great!

Cara said...

She's a cutie! Aren't babies fun??

adamanderinclark said...

Sooo cute. It's fun to watch your family grow. I'm glad we are still in touch.

Cardalls said...

She is so cute and chubby and happy!

Sean said...

She's so cute! My favorite pictures are the ones where she is sleeping, they're so sweet. I also love the scrunchie face! Thanks for sharing these moments with those of us who live far away and don't get to see them.

Dianne

Grapefruit said...

Lindsay, it is so obvious through your posts how crazy you are for Eden. I love that! She is so beautiful and I can't get enough of her cheeks! You are such a great mom, so full of love. Your kids are so lucky.

Christina said...

Those sleeping pictures are so cute. You are lucky you are tall enough that you can kiss your baby when she is asleep in the pack n play:).

Angela said...

She is such a precious baby. I love those sleeping pictures. She has changed even since I saw you a month ago. What a cutie!

Kristen said...

She is so cute. I love those cheeks. I can't believe how old she is getting.

Colleen said...

She's so darling! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!

tavia said...

To cute

Erin said...

These pics are wonderful. I hope to have three kids like you someday. Its so amazing and humbling to think I have two. I am learning day by day how to juggle the attention to them, but its getting there:)

amelia and crew said...

I love that you give updates about Eden as if she were your first. I hope I will be that good. My youngest sister says that no one documented her because she was the last. I also hear what Christina was saying. If I tried that, I would fall in!

Lindsay said...

not that any one will check this...but just for Christina and Amelia...her pack'n play has a mattress that can be raised up...like a bassinet. She's only in there a few inches deep...so she's totally easy to reach. :)

Meli said...

lindsay she is such the sweety chubster!! Love the pink stripey jammies! i cant believe she is that old already! It goes super fast!

Karen said...

Are you Kristis sister? If not, this won't make sense. If so, it might not anyway- I don't know if you remember me. My name is Karen and I lived in Carlsbad for a year and then worked In Sandy, just down the street from your house. Anyway, would love to know if you are who I think you are.

lisa said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I loved it! And I LOVE that scrunchie face! Remember she first did it at my house! Is that the face? Adoreable!!!!

Lindsay said...

Karen...yes that's me! Kristi is my sister and we used to live in Carlsbad and Sandy. I've been trying to get ahold of Kris to tell her that I got a comment from you...but I haven't yet. Let me know if you want any info. to get in touch with her! :)

Karen said...

I am such a dork. After I left that comment I thought to read some older posts. I was so happy to see her and your parents. My email address is nicklepots@msn.com if she is interested in talking to me. Thanks.

MarilynG said...

I can't believe I haven't taken the time to check blogs for a week or so. I've missed all of the cute pictures and your wonderful captions. As usual, every picture was absolutely precious in my sight. I am a very proud Grandma!

Kristine said...

So stinking cute! I love how happy she is all the time! You must be a good mommy :) Oh and I love sleeping babies too! So precious!

Wendi said...

Hi. You don't know me, but I noticed that you comment on both Cheryl Cardall's blog and Grapefruit's blog. Cheryl and I served in the mission field together and Grapefruit's sister lives near me. Isn't her blog neat?! (I haven't met her in real life--just in blogland.) Anyway, just thought I'd say hello to a fellow commenter. Your baby is adorable. :)