Friday, May 29, 2009

The Graduate

I have been a blogging maniac lately! It's really just because there is SO much going on right now, and I don't want to skip one single thing. It's not slowing down anytime soon either...we still have Emily's school play (she is one of the leads!) coming up tomorrow, and then Eden's first birthday is in just a few days. So bear with me. :)

So, Justin graduated from preschool today!!! It was a big moment for him. And for Dave and I too. I couldn't help but get teary as I saw my little guy marching down the aisle to the music of the graduation song...


Getting his diploma from Miss Sheree...

We will miss her!



Cake time...


Eden loved messing up Justin's hat...


And here is David fixing it for him(I just liked these pictures for some reason)...

Justin took one last bike ride on the playground before we left.

So long preschool, hello Kindergarten!
(but not for 3 more months, He's all mine until then. :) )

9 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats Justin! I love the pics of Dave and Justin too. Jaxton starts kindergarten in 2 weeks and I got a little teary eyed the other day thinking about it. Our boys are getting too big!!!

Sean said...

Good job Justin! You will have so much fun in kindergarten. We miss you.

Grapefruit said...

Kindergarten already? Wow. Last time I saw him he was so little. Like baby little. Crazy how fast time has flown by.

And yes...I am still DEATHLY afraid of escalators. I can't believe you remember that! Hilarious. I'm a nut case.

Cute pictures. He looks so happy and proud of himself, as he should be!

Wendi said...

Those pictures are so cute. :)

Christina said...

Congrats, Justin! He is so cute.

Colleen said...

Way to go, Justin!! They grow up too fast! Cute pics!

Kristen said...

Oh I love Silver Meas! Congrats on graduation Justin.

Cardalls said...

Congrats Justin! Such cute pictures and congrats to Emily...that is great that she is a performer, not my kids never ever!

MarilynG said...

He's the cutest little graduate I've seen this year (no offense, Steven)