Monday, November 10, 2008

What better way to start a blog than with pictures from the Happiest Place on Earth?

We had the wonderful opportunity to go to Disneyland over Halloween weekend. Dave's firm takes all of it's employees every October and we had such a great time! It really is the happiest place on earth...I can't even put into words how much fun it was to be there!
This is gonna be a long post (I promise they won't always be this long) so I organized it into categories...Hopefully this will make it easier to follow!
The Rides
Emily's favorite ride was Dumbo...
This was her first ride of the trip and she loved it!

The teacups are always a hit!


This was Justin's favorite ride. It was a Buzz Lightyear ride
where you shot aliens and Zurg and other bad guys like that.
Totally up his alley!

Zapping Zurg!


Tomorrowland!




This picture was taken right after finishing
Pirates of the Caribbean. Justin was just a little scared.


Finding Nemo was super cool.
Here are the kids peeking out of
the submarine! Even Eden got into it!

Proof that Emily went on California Screamin'.
It totally scared her, but she did it!




The Cousins

Dave is lucky enough to work at the same firm as his brother, John. So we were able to spend a lot of time with their family while we were there! The cousins had so much fun together...




These kids really love eachother!





So happy!


The Characters

They have a new Pixie Hollow exhibit where you meet Tinkerbell
and her friends. Emily is really into the Disney Fairy books
so this was really cool for her!

Some Princesses...
(Justin was such a good sport and was happy to
meet all the girly characters with Emily)





Justin was so excited to meet Pluto. He ran up to
him and gave him a hug when he first saw him
even though we weren't even in line yet.
He was cracking up at Pluto signing
the autograph book on his nose.
He thought it was the funniest thing.


note: Justin was also super happy to meet Mickey Mouse,
but I accidentally deleted the picture from this post. :(
The best though was when Justin got to meet Buzz!


Buzz was happy to see someone dressed up like him!


Two Buzz's.

The Other Stuff
Here are a few other moments (not in any category) from Disneyland


"I'm Wishing..."

I have to note here how wonderful Eden was on this trip!
She was happy, and mellow, and content almost the whole time!
She made the trip so easy for us. Thank you baby!
Waiting for a parade.


Our last picture taken...on our way out of Disneyland.
It was so hard to leave, we had the best time ever!
Until next year...

The Beach
We couldn't take a trip to SoCal and not visit the beach. On the way home we took a detour and drove to one of my favorite ones, Laguna Beach. It is so beautiful there!






You can't beat swingin' at the beach...

This is Eden's first time in a swing!
She loved it and was smiling so big!


This is one of my favorite pictures...ever.
The End.

23 comments:

Kristen said...

Hooray for starting a blog. It looks like you had such a fun time at Disneyland. You are so lucky to have a job that will pay for you to go!

Erin said...

Yea for blogs! They are so much fun!
Looks like Disneyland was a blast. Here's our blogs:
http://hatchfamily318.blogspot.com/
http://erinhatch.blogspot.com/
My attempt at starting a photography business:)
If you want some fun backgrounds for your blog:
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Grapefruit said...

Finally! I love your pictures. It makes me want to hop in the car and go there again. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love that picture of Emily holding Eve. So cute! Okay, now you have to keep posting. You're not off the hook just because you posted this one!

Amy B said...

totally love it- Emily is beautiful- wow! I am sure she is going to be trouble with a capital T!

You look great- as always and can I just tell you how happy I am to see you blogging- I love seeing you!

My dad is interviewing for a job in vegas in Jan- It is a CEO position- but likes his job here to much to leave I think - this new company just wants him! who knows!

destiny said...

You finally did it!(started a blog)

It's hard to blog about Disneyland, with all the fun pictures! Did you see what I did? I made collages of about 30 pictures total! I like how you did it in categories. That was smart. YOU are smart!

Joni said...

Linds, I can't believe how grown up your family is. WOW. I'm so glad that you started a blog.

amelia and crew said...

Cute, Cute! It was so fun seeing you on Saturday even though it was quick. Great blog post! It looked like too much fun.

Colleen said...

Lindsay, WAY cute pics, it looked like such fun! I'm glad I'm going to be able to see and hear about your life more now!

Kristine said...

So cute Lindsay!!! Your beach pictures turned out so beautiful! I'm glad you had so much fun :) Your kids look so grown up! Love it! Love it! Love it!

De La Paz said...

Glad you joined the blogging cub. It is so fun I love to see what everyone is doing. I didn't even know you went to Disneyland and now I even got to see fun pictures.

Cheryl said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you've made a blog. Your trip looks like it was just perfect. I want to take Kylee there badly and am trying to figure something out for this year. Amazing how every memory of disney is always a good one. You all look great. I'm glad I'll be able to keep better tabs on you guys.

VegasWatkins said...

Awesome I am so glad you started a blog and that you had so much fun at Disneyland. WAHOO!

Angela said...

I am so glad you started your own blog. I love seeing your adorable family. Looks like Disneyland was fun. I am looking forward to going soon. We are planning on taking our kids to Disneyland Hong Kong in March. I agree with you...it is the happiest place on earth.
P.S. Your kids are so cute. I love Eden's chubby cheeks.

Cara said...

You just took my dream vacation...at least my dream vacation right now in life. :) I'm dying to take my kids to the beach and to Disneyland. Looks like heaven!

lisa said...

You are so adoreable and wonderful! And your family is so beautiful! I am so glad you started a blog! I love it all! Especially the last picture!

Meli said...

Lindsay--yeah you made it to the blog world!! Love the last pic too! I loved Disneyland too--we had a blast this weekend there as well!

Erin said...

Thanks! I don't teach piano lessons anymore because of the baby coming, but I can recommend my old piano teacher here in Vegas, she's wonderful.
Sister Diana Sinclair
I can get you her number if you'd like.

Grapefruit said...

Lindsay! I meant Eden, but I typed Eve. Sorry! I honestly have no idea what I was thinking about??? Sorry. I meant Eden!

Cannata Clan said...

Welcome to blogging! Great to see pictures of your beautiful family.

Unknown said...

great post Lindsay! I'm glad for any insight into my friend's lives these days...

Sean said...

Yay for starting a blog--But I don't remember you telling me about it so I'm glad I found a link to it from somwhere else or I'd have missed all those cute pictures of Disneyland! And it was good to see you guys last weekend, too. I know that meant a ton to Christine that you were there. I'm looking forward to more fun posts about your cute family!

Dianne

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbigail said...

Love , love, love it!
the kids are getting so big and they are all so adorable.
XXXX