Monday, November 3, 2008

Explanation

I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now. There are so many good reasons to do it...I don't know why it's taken me so long! I love journaling...and this will be such a cool way to keep yet another journal of what's going on with my family. I also love checking other people's blogs, it's fun to see what my friends and family are up to...I like getting fun ideas from other moms and I like being inspired by the wonderful people who share their lives with me via their blogs. I've learned a lot from so many of you! :) So I've decided to finally join in on all the fun and sharing and see how it goes! I hope you all will check back often!

So here I go...


p.s. O.K., so there's another thing I love...ellipses. You know those cute triple dots that you use to add a pause in your writing...or lead on to the next point you are going to make when you write? I use these A LOT. And probably not always correctly. So, you can expect to see a lot of these as you read on... :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

So glad you have FINALLY joined the blogging world with the rest of us!!
If you want to make your blog into a book, which is what I am going to do for each year; I found a good program that you can download your blogs to it.

It is on my other laptop, so when I open it later this week I'll let you know which company it is with. So far it gives you the most pages for the price that I have found.

Welcome!
Jen ;)

Jen said...

P.S. Here is the link to our blog:
http://willhitefamily.blogspot.com/

Kristine said...

Welcome to the blogging world Lindsay!

Cara said...

Ha ha! I love ellipses too. I use them all the time! My blog's title even has one! :)

Broderick Clan said...

I'm so glad you've entered the blog world. It looks like you had a blast at Disney Land! I'm glad you got to go to the beach too. What a fun trip!

Cardalls said...

I use ellipses all the time....glad to know what they are called now :). I will send you an invite to mine soon!