Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weeks 1-2

Luke: One week old...

Emily is an awesome helper. Really, I couldn't do this without her...Big sisters are the bomb.
She's an excellent burper...

Eden has been a great big sister too...I can't believe she is a big sister now!






Justin is the best big brother, I knew he would be.

I like this picture of him and Luke...both boys spacing off...



Little stud muffin...

Crazy eyes...

That's better...

One of our first outings...my friend Amber got him all snug for me. :)





Luke: 2 weeks old





So happy to have this little boy here...


4 comments:

Cara said...

oh congrats! He's so cute! You'll get used to 4. It's so fun! :)

Grapefruit said...

These pics make me miss that brand new stage. Feels like a lifetime ago for me. One thing I've always loved about you is how much you adore your kids. It's so obvious in the way you talk about them. Luke is one lucky kid!

Colleen said...

Love the pics! He is adorable and you look fantastic and so happy! :) Looking at the pics makes me so excited to meet my next baby! :)

Christina said...

I was going to say the same thing as Grapefruit, that your kids are lucky to have such an adoring mommy. He is so sweet! I love new babies. You are right, big sisters are the best.