Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spacing

O.k. So when I put together my blog posts they are usually spaced all nicely and my captions line up perfectly with my pictures and everything is nice and neat and orderly. Then I go to publish and my posts show up all crazy and wonky and not looking at all how they were when I pushed the "publish post" button. The spacing comes out all weird, and words and pictures that were right by each other show up all spaced out. It bugs me SO MUCH. Does anyone know why? Or how to keep this from happening? I spend forever going through trying to fix it after I've posted and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Any tips would be appreciated. :) Or maybe it's my computer? Or just me? Anyways, please excuse my sloppy looking posts...

2 comments:

Grapefruit said...

My mom has this SAME problem. I hate blogging from her house for this very reason. I've seriously spent hours trying to figure it out. No idea how to fix it. But your posts look normal from my end.

Christina said...

Mine go weird, too. It totally bugs. Sometimes I just leave it and feel sorry for people reading it. I think it might have to do with how wide the viewing screen is but I seriously don't know. I will check back later to see if anyone has given you any good advice :).