Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby Luke

Welcome Baby Luke

Born April 3rd, 9:45 a.m.

7 pds. 8 oz.

19 1/2 inches long


So, three weeks ago my sweet baby boy was born. I meant to post much earlier than this, but having four kids has really thrown me for a loop. My life has been beyond crazy, beyond busy. I feel like I'm barely keeping up. But it is worth it. So very, very worth it. All thanks to this little guy...


I really cannot believe how much I love him. (I know every mom feels that way.)


Dads too...
Here's the classic, getting weighed picture...A perfect 7 1/2 pounds

Here are the kids when they first see Luke. Emily takes after her mama...super emotional. She started crying the second she saw him...

Checking him out...




Eden holding Luke for the first time, she was so sweet and just kissed and caressed and nuzzled him...she was instantly in love.







So was Emily...




And of course Justin was too...




First family photo



Going home...




So happy to be home...






It's been so wonderful to have Luke here. Most of you know but for those that don't...Luke surprised us by coming three weeks early. I have had all of my babies early, but we still didn't expect to have him quite THAT early. It was perfect though...everything went beautifully and smoothly. The whole experience was amazing as it has been with all of my children. Seriously, there is nothing more exciting than knowing you are going to meet your little baby for the first time, and there is nothing more precious than that moment when you actually do. Nothing. Thank you, thank you baby Luke for coming to our family!!!

7 comments:

Joni said...

He is so cute. I love the photo of him at the end with his big eyes open. Congrats!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

#4 was the most difficult adjustment for me! Keep taking it one day at a time.

Congrats on your beautiful growing family!

Grapefruit said...

He looks so much like the other kids! He's adorable. I'm so happy for you!

Colleen said...

LOVE that last pic! So sweet! You have the cutest little family. I love that Emily gets all emotional, how cute is that??? I can't believe you have 4 kids! I love the family pic in the hospital bed. I can't believe how good you look! Congrats on #4!

The Ririe's said...

He is so cute. I love all the pics, especially with the kids. Glad thing went smoothly....be patient with yourself as you adjust. I am sure it is hard but I bet you are doing an amazing job. Sure wish I lived around the corner so I could come and see Luke...we sure miss you guys. Congratulations!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Super cute! So many babies being born this month!

Angela said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him. Maybe the kids and I need to take a trip to Vegas!!!