Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Clothes

Here are my shiny, happy kids in their Easter clothes...
Photobucket

Eden, age 22 months
Photobucket
Justin, age 5 (almost 6)
Photobucket

Emily, age 8
Photobucket
And here is my attempt to get a "sister picture" of Emily and Eden in their color coordinating dresses.
Not even close. :)

I am so thankful for this Easter season. Thankful for the reminder of what a wonderful Gift was given to us by a loving Heavenly Father. These three children of mine are a daily reminder of my purpose here on Earth and I am so grateful.
While Easter clothes are the very least important part of this wonderful holiday we just celebrated...I still really like the symbolism of getting my kids dressed up in clean and new and beautiful clothing. :)
So Happy late Easter everyone!!!

16 comments:

Cara said...

You have such beautiful kids. I especially loved the first picture of Eden. She is so darling! And the shoes were so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!I have never seen ME so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your big[not little]girl Emily

Lindsay said...

O.k., so Emily totally wrote that comment all by herself. She really wanted to post it so I told her how to click on the anonymous button and she did. :)
Her comment makes me laugh(she's cracking up right now too.) She's silly like that.
So here's to looking forward to more comments from Emily on my blog!

steve and jessica said...

What a cute family you guys have!

Angela said...

I love that post and I love your cute family!

Unknown said...

such great pictures! we miss you guys!

Wendi said...

Emily is beautiful, that little man of yours is so cute, and Eden is really growing up! I appreciate how you wrote about the symbolism of Easter. I'm so thankful for the Atonement and especially for the promise of a resurrection for all of us because of His Resurrection. :)

Amy B said...

Wow- Emily does look amazing! We need to buy Tyler new pants and a belt- Justin looks mighty handsome!

Christina said...

They look so cute. I love Eden's dress.

marilynl said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. Do you think that I think your kids are cute? yes!

Broderick Clan said...

You have such Beautiful Healthy kids! What more could you ask for! You truly are such a great mom! I'm glad we are friends!

Erin said...

You are such a wonderful mother! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. It inspires me to keep that eternal perspective better:)

lisa said...

They did look so beautiful and handsome too! I love their dresses! They do look good together! And love you guys!

Dianne said...

Great pictures! I really love the last one of the two girls "posing" together--so true to life. My life, anyway :)

Grapefruit said...

How did I miss this post? I LOVE Eden's dress. They all look so cute!

Colleen said...

Lindsay! Your kids are so dang cute! Love Eden and her matching shoes! Justin is so handsome and Emily is looking so old and beautiful!!! You'd better watch out with those kids! :) I loved your comments about the true meaning of Easter, too!