Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving weekend in Utah this year. We had a wonderful time visiting with all of our family there. Thanksgiving day was spent with my family at my sister's house in Layton. Dinner was awesome and we had such a great time together.

These kids LOVE turkey...

The spread...

The fam...

My mom making her AMAZING gravy...


We spent the day after Thanksgiving in Logan with the Gutke family. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins...


Eden and Ridley enjoying ice cream cones together and Justin meeting his newest cousin, Holland... (Justin's really not scared in the picture...that's just his camera smile. We're working on it. :))

Emily and her cousin Jessi had a lot of fun putting on puppet shows for everyone. The show consisted of some pretty awesome jokes, like.. "Why did the cow cross the road? To get to his friend cow", and "Why was the math book sad? Because it had so many problems."

Justin thought the jokes were so funny he kept falling off of his chair laughing...



Eden and Ada in their matching jammies...

We love visiting Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Thanks for having us everyone! We had a great time!

10 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Jane had those same pjs! I loved them! Seeing Justin fall off his chair laughing at those jokes is the cutest thing I've ever heard! I was wondering if you were out of town, I haven't heard from you in forever!

tavia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours it looks like you had fun.

Colleen said...

I'm sad we all didn't get a chance to see you while you were in Utah! Glad you had a nice time, though. Looks like you all had fun! Cute pics!

Cardalls said...

fun pictures! so great to spend holidays with family!

Dianne said...

It was great to see you guys. Jessi had so much fun doing those puppet shows with Emily. She's even saving one of the scripts because she can't bear to throw it away :)

Cheryl said...

Nothing better than seeing cousins together! glad u had a great holiday and that u are heading back to Logan for Christmas. we are excited to see you guys. Oh, her name is Melanie and her last name back then would have been Mumford. What a small world at times.

steve and jessica said...

I love all the pictures!

lisa said...

Loved seeing all the pics from your Utah trip! I am soooo proud of you for asking someone to take the picture of your families! You are getting so brave!

MarilynG said...

Your pictures are so cute--I'm glad you got some good ones of the puppet show. I can't believe I haven't checked the blog for two weeks! I'm excited to see you all again next week.

Shanna said...

Looks so good!