Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Someone's Excited...

This is how I found Justin when I went to check on him the night before his first ever baseball practice...

Looks comfy, huh.

He's in his second week of practices right now and loves it so much. Games start the week after Labor Day. He and Dave have been practicing every night together before bed. In fact, they are out there right now. :)
Here are some pictures from their nightly father/son playing catch together ritual. As you can see from Justin's happy face, he really loves to play...

An awesome throw, and catching a grounder...


Check out his getting ready to throw position...he concentrates really hard.

.

And this has nothing to do with baseball, but this is how I found him when I went to check on him the next night...

:)

16 comments:

Colleen said...

Such cute pics! I love the ones where he's sleeping in his gear! Ha, ha! That's so good that he loves it that much! Nice of Dad to practice every night, too! Not all Dad's take the time to do that! Way to be, Dad!

tavia said...

that is so dang cute.

Wendi said...

My dad used to play catch with us every night after work too. Yes, I was quite a tom boy in my younger years. Cute pics of him wearing his gear and stuffed animals around him in bed. :)

Cara said...

Those are some cute pictures! Looks like he's all boy. :)

Sean said...

He's so cute!

Amy B said...

I love it. I should get Tyler more stuffed animals for his room, maybe they will make it not as scary for him at night right now.

Christina said...

That is so cute! For such a gentle kid he sure is passionate. I love it.

Grapefruit said...

Is he actually asleep? Hilarious! I can't wait for Mitchell do start baseball. Mostly because I just want to see him in the outfit.

Kristine said...

So cute and so funny! I bet Dave loves having a son :)

Kristen said...

How fun! He looks like he's going to be a superstar!

The Ririe's said...

So cute! We need to get together at the park and do batting practice! See you tomorrow at practice!

amelia and crew said...

Heelarious! That boy cracks me up. I love blogs!

adamanderinclark said...

So cute. He's got reat form. It makes parenting that much more rewarding to see the joy on their little faces.

annie said...

Wow he must have been very excited! It's awesome that He is so excited about baseball and that he has a great dad to go out and play catch.

MarilynG said...

Those pictures are so cute--I guess love for baseball must run in the family.

VegasWatkins said...

How fun I love his excitment!