Monday, August 3, 2009

Grandma Rachel

My beautiful Grandma Rachel turns 91 today. Isn't that amazing! She is an incredible woman and has lived an incredible life...I love and admire her more than words can say. She came to visit a few weeks ago and it was so wonderful to see her. I thought it would be a perfect day to share these pictures...



Eden's actually named after the little town
where my Grandma was born.
Eden, AZ

Dave's Grandma (and mine too of course :)) just turned 85 a few weeks ago. Let me just say she is one incredible lady. I really look up to her and feel so blessed to know her and to have married into her family. :) My cousin-in-law just wrote a sweet post about Grandma Barbara with pictures from her 85th birthday party. I was so glad to see them because we couldn't be there. If any of you would like to see pictures of another beautiful and amazing Grandma...click here.
I am one lucky girl to have such wonderful women to look up to!


These next few pictures are from the night we were visiting with my Grandma at my parent's house. They made me happy...so I wanted to share them...

p.s. Today is also a special birthday for someone else in my family. My newest nephew, Holland, was born just this morning! Happy Birthday Holland!!!

9 comments:

annie said...

Congrates on the new nephew. You are very blessed to still have such wonderful grandparents in your life. I miss mine. Your dad kinda reminded me of my grandpa...just the look on his face.

Wendi said...

I love how your kids are totally cracking up in the last pictures. That was a neat tribute to your grandma. :)

Angela said...

Love that post! Sounds like you are lucky to have 2 great grandmas! I LOVE those last pictures of your kids and your dad...priceless!

Grapefruit said...

How special to have a 91 year old grandma who can still make visits! Love that last picture of Emily cracking up. So fun!

destiny said...

Love the tickle pictures linds!

Christina said...

I, too, love the tickling pictures. So cute. I love your perspective with the camera. And on life.

Sean said...

Cute pictures!

Colleen said...

What sweet pics! Those are the best tickling pics! You captured the pure enjoyment of the moment! LOVE IT! :)

MarilynG said...

Those pictures are so great! Your grandma is a beautiful lady.