Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love Day

I just wanted to document some of our Valentine's Day celebrations. (We love celebrating everything...and I really love Valentine's day. I think the only holiday I don't care too much for is St. Patty's day. I just don't get that one.)


The big job of writing out the Valentine's for their classes...
for Emily it was a piece of cake.
Poor Justin was bored and "so tired" after writing out about
three for his class. Emily eventually took over for him. :)

We had friends over to make these cute heart shaped crayons.
I can't take any credit for the idea...check out my friend Becca's
wonderful blog for instructions. We had so much fun making them!


Hard at work making Valentine's with their new crayons...


Emily and Justin woke up Saturday morning to a date with Daddy
to Krispy Kreme. What could be better?

Me? I enjoyed a lovely breakfast in bed, courtesy of Miss Emily.
It consisted of: A bowl of honey nut cheerios, a delectable
heart shaped pastry made by Hostess, and the
best part...a love note from my girl.
The kids enjoyed a game of Valentine's Day Bingo.
Thank you (again) Becca!

The cute bead necklace Emily made from Grandma.

Why I'm so lucky...

9 comments:

Sean said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Wendi said...

Looks like you love Becca's blog as much as I do. Both of your posts are making my "the best of blogland" post today. If you'd like an invitation to my blog, e-mail me at w (dot) jagerson (at) yahoo (dot) com. No pressure. Just thought I'd offer since I've been enjoying your blog so much. LOVE Cheryl and LOVE Becca (even though I only know her from blogland)! You've got great taste in friends. And you have beautiful children! :)

adamanderinclark said...

Soo cute. Looks like you had a great day. I love Valentines too. Any excuse for a party.

Angela said...

How fun. I am glad you had such a wonderful Valentines Day. What did Dave do for you?

Cheryl said...

My love for this holiday just keeps growing. I had no idea how many cute ideas for kids there were out there and had fun discovering some of them this year.

tavia said...

lets just hope they dont forget how to spell there name tomorrow:)

Kristine said...

Awww so cute! I like the crayon idea! I'll have to remember that!

Colleen said...

Such cute pics, looks like you all had a great Valentines Day! I love the Krispy Kreme with Dad idea, so cute and fun!

Grapefruit said...

Your crayon hearts turned out awesome. YOu did so many cute activities, wish we could have partied with you guys. As for the BINGO...I didn't even realize until after the Vday party at school that I made them all the same, which is sort of the point...DUH. Oh well. They still had fun. They just all won!

And as for ST. Patrick's day...don't get it either, but I admit, we've had a St. Pday party before... :)