Friday, February 20, 2009

Eden update

Alright, here we go again. I think it's impossible for me to do a post about Eden without posting an excessive amount of pictures. I really try, but it's too hard. Eden is 8 1/2 months old now. Not a whole lot has changed about her since the last update. The big thing we are working on right now is crawling. She is so close, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet. She tries so hard, it's really pretty funny and sweet. I personally don't mind that she hasn't quite figured it out yet. I mostly just want her to learn for her own sake because I know how much she would love it. She is so curious, and so active and full of energy...I just know she'd love being able to get around and explore. I guess that is something I should be dreading...but I'm actually looking forward to it! She is such a fun baby...here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

8-months-old and loving it...

(I just love babies in white jammies!)

One of the best parts of my day...
when Eden wakes up from her naps.
(I must admit, her going down for her naps
is pretty nice too. Isn't it funny how that is?)
I love how excited she is when she first sees me!
Being a mom is awesome.

Just cute.

Just happy.


Crawling practice...

Crawling practice usually turns into rolling practice...

Cracking up at her silly brother...
Up close and personal...


Last picture...I just think she has a sweet little profile. :)

16 comments:

Wendi said...

She's adorable! I just love her cute, chubby cheeks and I love "baby cleavage" in those onesies! My little nephew, Henry, just learned how to crawl and he is hilarious--he's 9 1/2 months now, though. In case you're wondering, you made my best in blogland post again. :)

Grapefruit said...

She really reminds me of Justin in some of these photos. Do you think? She's a doll. Does she sleep in your closet??? Sounds like a student housing trick to me. :)

Lindsay said...

O.k., yes Eden is sleeping in our closet. But ONLY for her naps (it's so nice and dark in there during the day). At night she sleeps in her room with Emily in a real crib (actually a playpen) with plenty of rolling room. Not like her bassinet where she has about an inch of space in every direction. We're gonna have to figure that out. :)

Nicole said...

She is such a cute and happy baby! How fun!

Wendi said...

I love your new template!! And I think that's hilarious that she takes naps in the dark closet. That's really quite ingenious! :)

Cardalls said...

Tyler slept in our closet for the first year and a half of his life because it was HUGE closet and we lived in a tiny 2 bdroom apartment. It was so dark and quiet in there he slept fabulous...
I think it's great you and Wendi are friends...so funny!

Cara said...

Okay, she is so cute! Those chubby cheeks are adorable! :)

Amy B said...

I'm like you about the crawling, but the going up and down the stairs is so hard, it takes up so much of my time to stand there and be with her so she doesn't fall down!

adamanderinclark said...

I can really see Emily in some of those pictures of Eden. I love lots of pic's. Keep them coming.

Colleen said...

My brother's youngest kid still sleeps in their closet and he's 2 yrs old. He just got used to it. It works. :) Cute pics! She's a sweet, cute, and fun baby!

Angela said...

Honestly...could she be any cuter? I want to squeeze he cheeks!! What a doll. She reminds me of Justin in some of the pictures. She is adorable Lindsay!

amelia and crew said...

Don't worry about posting too many Eden pics. We love it. And don't worry about her sleeping in the closet. I wish I could take a nap in a pitch black, quiet place, too. You're a great mom. I love you!

Broderick Clan said...

She is worth posting lots of pictures! I love those cute cheeks!

MarilynG said...

It's so fun when I remember to check blogs. I love all the pictures you post of the kids. You can never post too many for me!I really miss seeing them. I saw more of Justin in Eden's pictures than usual--she looks like both Em and Justin. I'm glad you had such a fun Valentine's Day, too.

Karen said...

Okay, I am addicted to your blog and your cute baby. I hope you don't mind me looking. Will you email me Kristi's address? (unless she doesn't want to hear from me)thanks, Karen. nicklepots@msn.com

steve and jessica said...

It is always fun to see a lot of pictures! Eden is so cute!