Friday, September 30, 2011

Oceanside, 2011

It's that time of year again...


We took our annual trip to the beach with my family a couple of weeks ago. It was wonderful. And it was an especially big deal because it was this little guys first time ever. I think he liked it...


Photobucket


Here are a few pictures of the kids having the time of their lives beaching it up. I have said this before and will continue to say it...there's nothing more entertaining and stimulating and just plain fun for kids than a day at the beach. (In my opinon.) They can spend hours digging in the sand and playing in the waves and never get tired of it. Just perfectly content. It's really the best thing ever.





This is Eden and my sister's littly boy, Ryder. They are both three. They had such a great time together and got along amazingly. Not one fight in a whole week together. Pretty impressive for a couple of crazy littler toddlers. :)

Here they are doing some unprompted hand-holding. Cute, huh.


More smiley-baby pictures...
(this baby is absolutely delightful, that's all I have to say.)








No trip to Southern California would be complete without a meal at our favorite Mexican place. El Pollo Maria...


Eden in my brother's hoodie with her Aunt Jess and cousin Allie. She was so well taken care of by my family. It was nice to have the help. :)

My neice Abbie and Luke...

The toddlers on a walk with Grandma and Grandpa...

My parents with their grand kids... A family picture.

My hair always goes wacky in California. Darn humidity.


We took a day off from the beach to go to the San Diego Zoo. It was awesome!

First stop, the flamingos...

Emily on the Skyfari (Tram ride)

We got to watch them feed the elephants...seriously amazing animals...

Eden's face while watching...



More animals...





Our favorite animals were the Pandas. They were so cute they hardly seemed real. Seriously, check out this one eating some bamboo...



The kids loved the zoo. There were so many amazing animals to see. Other favorites were the gorillas, orangutans, lions, tigers, rhinos, and koalas. The koalas came in as a close 2nd in cuteness to the pandas. But my darn camera died by the end so I didn't get any pictures of them. I am so glad we were able to go and experience such an amazing place!

10 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Seriously Lindsay, you win for having the cutest kids. Their faces are so delicious. How do you stand it?

We are headed to CA soon and I can't wait. These pictures make me antsy to leave.

Thanks for your email the other day. I'm sorry I haven't written back. It's been a little crazy around here, but I haven't forgotten and I will write back!

B

Colleen said...

I love seeing pics of your cute family! Looks like so much fun and your kids are growing up so fast! I agree with you about the beach and sand being very entertaining for kids. I love that it's easier for me! :)

The Ferre Family said...

So fun Lindsay! You made me want to load everybody up in the car and take off to San Diego! We miss you guys! jen

marilyn.gutke@hotmail.com said...

I love your pictures! It looks like you had so much fun.

lisa said...

I loved that update! Loved it! So fun!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Totally agree with the beach comment! My absolute favorite vacations as a kid were spending days at the beach doing nothing in particular and having a great time!

Broderick Clan said...

I always love seeing your beach pictures every year! It looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you had a great time! We miss your family!

Anonymous said...

Yοu саn аlso аttempt to eat
smaller portions. Lеt's briefly examine to whom this may be the next replacement for current pure green coffee extract is that it burns more calories. Natural Pure Green Coffee Extract, sometimes also referred to as EGCG assists with weight loss. However, you would have oily stool. It contains perfect amount of carbs, protein and fats which help us to lose weight quicker and you'll be healthier as well.
A 2004 ѕtudy ρublished in the current maгκet.


Feel free to surf to mу web sitе ... www.Rugbypieve1971.It

Anonymous said...

Worκіng out οn the bοdy аnd face with thеse amazing hormoneѕ are triggereԁ by none othеr than pаrty general ѕеcretary, who knοωs?

Refоrmeг Green Сοffee Bеan Extгact Foг Weight Lοsss can bе уours
еνen if they arе alsο favorаble tо
one's good heart condition.

My page http://greencoffeetime.net/

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .