Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorites

I'm feeling almost caught up. Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the last few months. Just random moments that I loved.

This picture makes me happy and sad. Happy because it's just so sweet. They're just so sweet. And sad because babies are only this tiny for such a short amount of time. It goes so fast. I never want to forget my precious little newborn--his sweet tiny head, and body, and hands, and legs (and diaper that seems to be falling off). And his hair! He had so much hair! At least I have proof. :)


Photobucket


My Boys watching the NBA playoffs together. I'm so thankful they have eachother.

Photobucket


My two little ones...


Photobucket

Justin is Eden's BBBE. Best Big Brother Ever!Photobucket

Emily dancing with Luke. He looks just a little freaked out.Photobucket


Justin is Luke's BBBE too.
Photobucket


Mohawk! And Karate moves!

Photobucket


My boys again...

Photobucket



Sleeping princess...
Photobucket


This moment had to be documented, Eden never naps so I hardly ever have time to myself like this...



Photobucket


Eden loving her brother...


Photobucket


I like how she's squishing his face while she gives him a smooch


Photobucket


I don't know how a picture can be cute and creepy at the same time. But this one kinda is. Luke fell asleep in his carseat so I left him in there and let him finish his nap in the laundry room. When I heard him waking up I went to get him and saw that he had two new friends taking a nap with him. Eden must've put them there. It looked so funny!


Photobucket



That's it!

3 comments:

steve and jessica said...

Such togetherness love. That last picture is a little creepy. At least we know Eden loves her brother and wanted him to sleep well.

The Ferre Family said...

So cute Lindsay! We love your little family! It was very fun to see you guys Sunday -- we still miss seeing you every Sunday :)! jen

lisa said...

I loved the catch up posts! Thank you! So much busy, good, fun life! LUKE is so fat! I love it! So adorable!