Monday, October 4, 2010

The Beach 2010

So, we went to the beach. (again.) We had such a wonderful time with my family...we look forward to this trip all year. Here are the girly cousins...they had so much fun together.
And here are a bunch of fun, beachy pictures...





My Justin...



Kisses from Eden...
(the best ever.)

(O.k., yes that is one of those caramel apple suckers that last forever and are absolutely horrible for kid's teeth, and yes...that is un-rubbed-in suncreen in Dave's ear.)
Grandpa...
Still the same sucker, 3-hours later.
Just kidding. (more like one.)


Eden holding a sand crab!
(and check out all that sand in her hair...it was rough getting it out.)
Playing football...
(Or tossing the old pig skin. Is that the right way to say it?)

The end.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

WE hear ya on beach excitement...it never gets old. It looks like everyone had a blast and that the wedding was beautiful. I haven't checked in for awhile and your back to school shots are darling. I can't believe how grown up Emily looks. I love Eden's tutu bathing suit and have the same one for Lexi. miss you guys.

Grapefruit said...

Oh, I am seriously craving a beach trip. Now that Matt's sister moved back to UT (from newport) we have no free place to stay. She ruined our life!

And I LOVE those apple suckers!!!!!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

How fun! It has been far too long since I've been to the beach in California!

Colleen said...

I love that you always end your posts with "The end."!! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I loved looking at all the pics! Your kids are so stinking cute and looking so old! :)

Unknown said...

You have the sweetest kiddos ever! It is so good to see you in the halls at church!

Broderick Clan said...

I love the beach! I like how justin is almost completly burried. It looks like you had fun!