Monday, August 30, 2010

Back.

My blog is dying. Maybe I should let it.
I just noticed that once I get a little behind, I get REALLY unmotivated and then months go by without a post.
So in hopes of keeping motivated I decided to start fresh with what is happening right now. As in, today. As in, the first day of school!

My darling Emily...(sorry, these shots stink. Right into the sun.)

This one is a little better...

My sweet Justin...
(I just have to say that starting 1st grade is such a big deal.
He is gone all day now! Not home by lunchtime like Kindergarten.
It was hard to say Goodbye.)

Eden sweating in her jammies.
We were in a little bit of a hurry and I didn't have time to get three kids ready!
Kisses...

Here they are, my two school-aged children.
I'm so glad they love school and so glad they are mine. :)

Happy 2010-2011 (school year) Everyone!!!
p.s. I hope to re-cap our summer sometime. Little by little. :)

8 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Emily's hair is so pretty! And wow, she really looks grown up!

So did you enjoy all that alone time with Eden? Or were you too busy missing the rest...

Amy said...

Yeah- Emily does look so grown up! That just means your all grown up Linds! wow. Tyler doesn' even go into kindergarten this year. How exciting. As for keeping up with the blog. Do try to keep going. I love seeing/reading it!

Colleen said...

Please don't stop blogging! I love hearing about your life and seeing the sweet pics of your kids, since I can't see you in person! Your kids are AdOrAbLe!!!! Emily is gorgeous! She looks so old and grown-up. What a handsome little man Justin is! I so wish you lived here so Alli could play with Eden!

Joni said...

Don't stop blogging. I love reading your posts and seeing the kids as they get older....which I really can't believe how grown up Emily looks.

Cardalls said...

your kidsare adorable....emily is so grown up!

Lindsay said...

Awwww, thanks everyone. :)

Dianne said...

They're growing up so fast! Cute pictures.

amelia and crew said...

So so so so cute!