Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Years

10 Years ago today I married Dave...
There is so much I could say about him on this special day.
Like how much I love him, and how perfectly sweet he has
been to me every day for the last 10 years, and how much
fun we still have together, and how much I love that we
still lay awake every night talking and talking because there is
still always so much we have to say to eachother. How even though
it's been 10 years we still love to be together more than anything else.
And how cool it is that we finish eachother's sentences and always
seem to know what the other is thinking and feeling.
And how absolutely lucky I feel to be his wife.
But I don't want to make anyone nauseous.
So all I'm going to say is how happy I am that I married him.
So very, very Happy.



12 comments:

Colleen said...

Lindsay, I love how much you love your life, your kids, and your hubby! Happy 10 years!!! You definitely don't make me nauseous! :)

Cheryl said...

The big 10! So I say you hold off on a major celebration till we hit ours next year and then we let the husbands take us to Panama and finally show us their missions!!!! I know they've both been wanting to do this forever.

steve and jessica said...

Congrats! What a sweet post.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day!

Cara said...

You expressed exactly how I feel...and our 10th was this week too. :) Congrats to you guys!

tavia said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats you two! You are definitely an inspiration to us all!

Grapefruit said...

Happy Tenth Anniversary! (Wear is that, in CA?) You guys are such a great couple, one of my favorites. I just wish we could see you more. Someday...

Special plans for tonight?

Dianne said...

Happy, happy anniversary! We're so glad you married Dave too :)

Kristine said...

Awhhhh you're a lucky girl! And Dave's a lucky guy! :) Happy Anniversary!

Broderick Clan said...

Happy Anniversary! You and Dave, even after 10 years, are such a cute couple! Hope the next ten is just as great!

MarilynG said...

I love your post and I love both of you, too. Thanks.