Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eden loves the Trampoline

Like the fabulously creative title of this post says ( ;) )...Eden loves the trampoline. Playing on there is one of her very favorite things to do. She just runs around in circles and is as happy as a clam. I thought it would be a great place to do a little photo shoot of her...




I think babies are so cute from behind...


Some sunny pictures...


Eden felt like licking the ball ...I think she thought it tasted weird...(I'm glad.)

Gotta love the crazy trampoline hair...






So that's it. Eden loves the trampoline, and I love taking pictures of Eden loving the trampoline. It's a good combination. :)
The end. (again.)

9 comments:

Wendi said...

My kids used to love running around in circles on the trampoline back in the day too. Cute pics. :)

Angela said...

She is just too cute! I wish she would rub off on Gabby and help her to like the tramp. She is terrified of it. Looks like you are having a fun summer!

Grow Family said...

Eden is adorable! I love the pics. Ridley loves the trampoline too. I love watching him run on it because he take these big wide strides. Eden & Ridley will have so much fun playing together next week! :)

Grapefruit said...

Since we've been at my Mom's the past two weeks, Jane has been living on the trampoline. I love watching her run really fast w/her chubby legs and her wisps of hair that stand straight up. Just like Eden's. I know these two would be great friends!

Cute pictures!

Colleen said...

She's getting so big and is still sooo cute! Love the pics! Love the trampoline hair, too. Fun!

tavia said...

that is just to cute!

Christina said...

Great pictures! Her trampoline hair is so funny!

Heas Becca said...

SOOOO cute! I just love the photos of her hair all static-y and the cheesy grin! I see you have netting all around that sound like so much fun for our backyard. The kids would love it!

VegasWatkins said...

How fun I love her hair!