Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Must. Blog. Now.

So, I really do have a reason I haven't been blogging. A few reasons actually. So many things have happened in the last three months. Well, not really soooo many. But a couple of things have happened that were really big things, so it feels like so many. Does that make sense? Probably not.


One of those big things is that we moved. Like fully packed up our house that we had been living in for six years and moved. It was Cr-azy. Having a newborn baby and moving is not a great combination. Still way better than it would have been to be pregnant and moving though, which almost happened. But we did it! We survived! And we love where we live and are so thankful for extra space now that we have four kiddos.


The other big thing that has happened in the last three months since I blogged (or has it been longer!?) is that our cute, little baby went from being a sleepy, tiny, sweet, little newborn...to a chubby, alert, smiley 4-month-old. And the only reason I haven't documented his cute little life is because our computer broke in the move. We just used a laptop from Dave's work to hold us over until we bought a new one. I didn't want to download all of our pictures on his work computer...so blogging just had to wait. But FINALLY we have a computer of our own and I want to do a quick update on baby Luke, with more to come on the rest of the family soon. :) So here it goes...months 1-4 in just a few pictures. (This was HARD to narrow down by the way.)


Lukey-Luke, 1 month old...


Photobucket




2 months old...


Photobucket


Photobucket




3 months old...


Photobucket


Photobucket




4 months old...


Photobucket


(Dave said this is kind of a silly picture of him, but he's such a smiley baby...except for when the camera is trying to capture it...so I had to put one of the few smiley pictures I have on here, double chin and tiny little booger and all. :) )


Photobucket


Photobucket


Luke is as sweet as a baby can be and except for being a crummy sleeper is everything I could've ever dreamed of. He's so chill and content just like Justin was when he was a baby. We love him so very much, much, much!
*I thought catching up on baby Luke was the priority...more to come of the rest of our goings-on (did I say that correctly...goings-on, going-ons, comings and goings??) soon!*


p.s. My blog spacing is still lame, I give up!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

He's adorable, Lindsay! You should've put more pics! (This is coming from me-the one who puts WAY too many pics on each post, though.) I didn't even notice the tiny booger, you're so hilarious! So, so cute! Hope he starts sleeping for you, though! :)

Amy B said...

I am laughing and smiling as I read this because just yesterday I went to your blog to see if I had been missing something of if you had really not been updating. I must have just missed your posting.. and now today- here you are!

delighted. Eager for more to come. Delighted to hear about your house. ... we hope there will always be an empty living room floor for us - for our ever so rare visits!

steve and jessica said...

Such cute pictures! You for sure have had a lot going on. I hope everything is going well for you.

Cheryl said...

He is so darling and I can't imagine moving with a newborn...way to go! Congrats on the new home too and welcome back to blogging. I have been absolutely horrible with it too and have tons to catch up on. I finally got some of the may wedding up but that is it so far. miss u guys!

lisa said...

Lindsay! Call me crazy, but our babies kindof look alike! Seriously! Especially that last picture. They have the same big round white head and hairline and ears! He is so cute! He looked so much like Eden to me at first,but not so much now! I can't get over it! It was so fun to see him all at once like that. It is like he grew up right before my eyes!! Can't wait to see him again! Love and miss you guys so much! More pictures, more more more!

Grapefruit said...

He's so cute and looks just like the other kids. Great to see some pics!

Kristine said...

So where did you move to? Send me an email :) And Luke is so stinking adorable! His little face is such a Luke! I miss you guys :(

The Ririe's said...

He is such a cutie and I am so glad that I got to see him (and the rest of you) in person. We miss you already. Carter keeps asking when Justin gets to come to his house...let me know when you are settled in with back to school life.