Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Girl

Photobucket
Today is Eden's 2nd birthday. This little angel has been on the earth for two years! It's wonderful and crazy and happy and sad to me all at the same time.
So here is a little bit about Eden, age 2.
Eden's favorite things: Stawberries (notice the red stains around her mouth in the above picture...strawberries), babies, dogs, ducks, shoes, dresses, "pincesses", dressing up, jumping on the trampoline, dancing, balloons, baths, swimming, lotion, sunscreen, brushing her teeth, "Yo Gabba, Gabba", "Little Einsteins", books, singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "The ABC Song", listening to the Chipmunks CD, Neil Diamond, and the Beatles, going to the park, wearing her swimsuit, getting her toenails painted, playing with friends, going on walks, being bossy. :) She is sweet and stubborn and smart and funny and fearless and loving and is a complete bundle of energy and joy. I think everyone who reads this blog knows how much we all love her and how happy she makes us and has made us for the last two years. Words can't really express it. So happy birthday to our baby!
We love you Sweetheart!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Eden!
Have a great day of celebrating!

Grapefruit said...

Happy Birthday Eden! She is so beautiful Lindsay! I love that first picture. Maybe someday I'll even get to meet her in REAL life!

Colleen said...

I can't believe she's two! I wish you lived here so our girls could play! She's such a cutie! I love how much you love your kids! I wish you were my Mom! :)

Angela said...

I am pretty sure she couldn't be any cuter! Happy Birthday to a darling girl! Oh, and Gabby has that turquoise dress too...so cute!

Dianne said...

Happy birthday, Eden! So cute. We love her too :)

Wendi said...

Happy birthday to your cute little girl! I love those flowers in the top picture. :)

MarilynG said...

We all love Eden. She is so adorable.